Annual Dinner and Auction
SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, March 23, 2019
Bell Harbor Conference Center
It’s no secret that our school auction is one of the most lively and fun events of the year! Money raised from this event supports the school by funding items such as:
- critical support staff (past examples include instructional aides, school counselor, literacy and math tutors, etc.)
- instrumental and vocal music programs
- swimming lessons for all students
- playground enhancements and safety upgrades
- special assemblies, guest authors, literacy night, field trips, and a science fair
- scholarships for after-school enrichment classes, guaranteeing no child is turned away
- after-school tutoring program, and much more!
Interested in joining our committee to help make this year’s auction the best ever? Email email@example.com to learn more!
More details and ticket info will be provided in the new year. In the meantime, please contact us if you have any questions.
GLES Auction Co-Chairs
Christina and Sara