On the heels of the news that our school will be closed for the next 6 weeks, together with our PTA Board, we have made the decision to postpone our online auction.
Knowing full well the money we raise during this event directly affects the overall PTA budget for staffing, programs, and services for our 2020/21 school year, this decision was not made lightly, but we are also keenly aware that our GLES community is facing many uncertainties over the next few weeks.
That said, we remain hopeful that the auction will proceed in the near future, as we look to minimize the overall impact on our budget for the next school year. Be on the lookout for communications once we decide our path forward.
Until then, stay healthy and stay sane as you navigate the weeks ahead.
All the best,
Sara & Emily